Wednesday 12 May 2010

And So It Begins.

I don't know who's going to see this...if anyone's going to read this, but it doesn't matter. The sudden urge to be able to write how I feel, when I feel it was too overwhelming for me to dismiss. I am a writer (at least I like to think I am). Words don't just connect to make sentences, they're words of power. Cheesy? Yeah, probably. But it's true. Think about it. 'I love you'. 'I hate you'. 'I never want to live without you'. - Words put together to make a sentence. Words put together to tell us a story, to make us happy, to make us sad. They're words with meaning.

I think I rambled off a bit there. I went all preachy and poetic. I'm a rambler. I like talking. Maybe the stereotype of girls talking a lot is true. Maybe. Back to the point I was trying to make. I like writing. I'm pretty sure next week or tomorrow or even in two days time, I'll read over this post and think 'what the hell were you thinking woman? That makes no sense!' but this blog is really just for me to vent out my feelings. A diary? I have one. I like the traditional form of venting, buuutt, I love my laptop. I like typing. Weird? Maybe.

So, if there is anyone reading this...hello to you! :) Don't worry, this isn't going to be an angsty, way-too-emotional, sad or depressing blog...not all the time. I promise. My life isn't all that interesting, but what I think of as an everyday thing may be something completely different to someone out there. And with that I bid you farewell.

God I sound all regal-like. Bleh.

No comments:

Post a Comment