Monday 17 May 2010

Well screw me. First AS Level exam in a couple of days. Is it weird that I'm not nervous? Maybe because I know I'm screwed. Blergh. <-- How I feel about everything. Today was a pretty good day. I did a little work, caught up with friends, had a laugh with the family and had some me time. I watched this incredible movie; Me Without You staring Anna Friel and Michelle Williams. Oh how it makes me remember how much I love the two actresses. Michelle's British accent was actually pretty convincing. If someone were to watch the movie not knowing she was American, they'd be fooled. Love her. She was bloody brilliant in Brokeback Mountain. Oh, Heath and Jake! Blimey I'm going off in a tangent. I love those movies...and the actors/actresses too (I was going to let the feminine side of me kick in and leave it as 'actors' but I thought I'd differentiate specifically :P).

Anyway, I was in a clothes shop today and saw a whole section of clothing on 'Race For Life'. If I was going to be in the country on the day the run took place, I would totally, wholeheartedly take part. Cancer is such an important subject for me. I haven't personally been affected by it, thank goodness, family wise or other, but I feel like a lot more people need to realise the impact it has on families. I mean, one minute you think everything's perfect, then BAM! it's all fallen apart.

So that's me all rambled out. I think I'll stick to happier, more upbeat topics next time I blog. Until then.

hearts <3 smiles :) peace =

No comments:

Post a Comment